Total Pageviews

2009 Jeep Wrangler X

2009 Jeep Wrangler X
Project-JK-Supercharged

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Well, here it is already September, where did the Summer go? I have not been able to get either my Rock Krawler deep sump tranny pan, or tranny cooler installed yet. I did make an attempt at the tranny cooler but was sidetracked when I punctured a hole in the Air Conditioning condenser that sits in front of the radiator.

I did get the Gen2 kit from RIPPMODS installed and the jeep is running better than ever.

 I am also in the middle of my AEV premium 3.5 inch lift install. I have the front suspension completed (see pics below) and will be starting the rear suspension today.
 
Compare this view from the stock suspension of Jeep picture at top of this blog! Even though it is a 3.5 inch frame lift, the body is lifted by as much as 6 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment