Total Pageviews

2009 Jeep Wrangler X

2009 Jeep Wrangler X
Project-JK-Supercharged

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Map Sensor (Blue) and Fuel Control Install

Well, I have managed to get the basic electronic components mounted under the dash board, and all the wires are connected (pre-wired) on this side. I have not tackled the splicing of the other ends into the ECU yet. That will come later, after I begin the main installation of the other major components, such as the battery re-location bracket, the SDS mount. the Vortech Supercharger, the fuel lines, all the vacuum lines, and the meth-boost injector. I'm still in the prelim side of things for now.


I also managed to get all the vacuum lines labeled according to location and purpose. I adjusted the Blow Off Valve (BOV) to the recommended depth of three/four screw-threads showing above the lock bolt.

I need to find a good battery cable crimper that I can rent (they are just too expensive to buy for a one-time deal like this)!

No comments:

Post a Comment